Cary Cart Company Rental Policy
First and foremost, all persons renting a Cary Cart Company street legal golf cart must be at least 21 years of age and hold a valid driver’s license. Please see below for additional policy information.
- The rental period commences at 4PM on the first day of rental and ends at 9AM on the last day of the rental agreement.
- Operation of the Cary Cart Company rental vehicle is subject to the same laws, rules and regulations that pertain to the operation of motor vehicles in the state of North Carolina. The rental vehicle shall be operated only in accordance with those laws, at all times.
- Lessee must hold a valid driver’s license. Lessee shall not permit anyone under the age of 18 or anyone who does not hold a valid license to operate the leased vehicle.
- Lessee shall not permit the vehicle to be occupied by more persons than there are seat belts.
- Rental payment and rental agreement are due to Cary Cart Company prior to delivery of the leased vehicle.
- The rental vehicle will be delivered and picked up by Cary Cart Company at address stated at time of reservation, unless otherwise discussed prior to rental date.
- Summer rentals will be rented on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Lessee shall not operate beach rentals on the beach or dunes. Lessee shall not drive on roads with a speed limit greater than 35mph. Doing so will result in the loss of use of the cart.
- It is the goal of Cary Cart Company to provide customers with a reliable street legal golf cart . In the event that a problem arises, we ask that you first check to ensure that all operating instructions have been properly followed, that the charger has sufficient power and that it has been connected properly for a sufficient charge time. If you are unable to resolve the problem, please contact Cary Cart Company immediately and we will send a repair person out as soon as possible. If a service call is requested and it is determined that the problem is a result of improper operation of the cart, or failure to properly connect and charge the cart, a $75.00 fee will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Flat tires will be the responsibility of lessee and will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Upon completion of rental, carts should be washed off thoroughly and all trash should be cleaned out of the cart.
- Prior to pick up, cart, key, charger and extension cord, if provided, should all be placed on the floor board of the cart. If items are not left in the cart, lessee will be charged for the replacement cost to the credit card on file.
- Cart will be inspected for damage at the point of delivery and pick up. In the event that the cart is damaged during the rental period, lessee will be notified immediately with pictures of the damage, and cost of repairs will be charged to the credit card on file.